um dia uma musica na saudade do fado

quinta-feira, 9 de abril de 2009

Take me now baby here as i am Hold me close, try and understand Desire is hunger is the fire i breathe Love is a banquet on which we feed Come on now try to understand The way i feel when i'm in your hand Take my hand come undercover They can't hurt you now, can't hurt you now can't hurt you now Because the night belongs to lovers Because the night belong to lust Because the night belong to lovers Because the night belong to us Have i doubt when i am alone Love is a ring on the thelephone Love is an angel disguised as lust Love is our bed until the morning comes Come on now try and understand The way i feel under your command Take my hands and the sun descends They can't touch you now, can't touch you now Because the night...etc With love we sleep with doubt the viscious circle turn andturns Without you i cannot live, forgive the yearning burning I believe in time too real to feel So take me now take me now.

Nenhum comentário:

Minha lista de blogs



Blog Action Day 2009

Powered By Blogger

Arquivo do blog